Sunday, June 21, 2009


CARRIE: Yes....happy Father's Day, indeed! We have been celebrating this evening, which is why I'm just now posting this at 11:30 :)
This is what happened when I "pixelated" my new Hawaii or bust flip flips from the shower last Friday. I think it's fun to know what it is and then you can sort of see the colors and shapes in an abstract way in there.



MORGAN: First of all, and most importantly-HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I'm incredibly spoiled in the father arena :)
Now, secondly, pixel original art: I have to admit, I have had so much fun playing with the idea of pixels as pattern--i could post 25 originals right now...but, that would probably not be as exciting to anyone else but me, so I picked one...And, I did a little digital room below to show the scale that I was imagining as I worked.

1 comment:

  1. I am OBSESSED with pixel art...painting some right now!

    ReplyDelete