Sunday, April 12, 2009



CARRIE: Well, I have to say that with this post, things are coming full-circle for me. The bikes pattern in magenta is something I created as a part of the portfolio I used to get the very job I have just left. Today, I re-colored it and designed the single bike with the colorful wheels to coordinate with it. Life is pretty funny right now, but it's certainly colorful.


MORGAN: So thanks to this blog, apparently, this week I have bikes on the brain. I have driven down this street 1,000 times and never noticed this, now shutdown, "Variety Shop" until today! The little bicycle painting in the sign caught my eye and I had to pull over and take a picture. So, I guess they sell bikes, and, oh yeah, of course, couches too! random, but ya gotta love it.

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, I want to buy that bike print! It's sooooo cool!

    ReplyDelete