Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stendig Wall Calendar





MORGAN: This calendar, based on a design by Massimo Vignelli in 1966, was the only calendar I knew growing up. My parents had this hanging on the wall for as long as I could remember, and the huge, bold, black and white pages were used as giftwrap by my dad for every single holiday! Things like this make it no surprise that I ended up a graphic designer! Recognized as a contemporary classic, the original is on permanent display in New York's Museum of Modern Art. You can buy this calendar at many retailers now including Crate and Barrel and Unica Home (where I found the section "What's Your Stendig?" with the above animal photos! love it!)

1 comment:

  1. become a fan of stendig on facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stendig-Calendar/199758159892

    now the photos have been added under the facebook fan page, submit your photos today :)

    ReplyDelete