Sunday, February 1, 2009




MORGAN: Carrie, you know that a "Scribble-Scribble-Color-In" is irresistible to me!! When I saw yours, I just had to do one too! So, here is my new take on our childhood favorite. I also found a couple of pictures of me when I was a kid, clearly sporting my favorite motif. Carrie, now you've got to find a couple of photos too! I'm sure we would be scared to see how similar they are :)


CARRIE: Not only did both Morgan and I have collections of rainbow objects growing up, we both loved to do drawings like the one above where you scribble all over a piece of paper and fill in the little segments with color. Morgan even gave this activity the name "scribble, scribble, color-in." I decided to do a digital version of "scribble scribble." It was fun to return to my rainbow childhood for a little while while doing this.

1 comment:

  1. Cherries, wellies and rainbows...definitely Morgan...but I cannot believe that is you!

    ReplyDelete